In this article, we take a look at some competing Bitcoins and talk about 5 reasons why Bitcoin Cash will help to make the world a better place through economic equality and freedom, especially for the poor. To do that, we need to help them by making Bitcoin Cash a truly global currency.
1) It is difficult to imagine how being poor is like, especially when we are from a place of privilege. It is one thing to imagine being extremely hungry and another to experience extreme hunger. Every single dollar and cents count in these people lives. Bitcoin Cash allows foreign workers to send money back to their family at less than a penny, instantly and securely. Compare this to something like Bitcoin ($54) or traditional banking fees ($20), they are killing the poor.
2) In some countries, especially the poor, there are gangs or corrupt officials operating in slums to deprive the poor off their money. If they can find the money from you, they will take it with or without your permission. Bitcoin Cash empowers individual to protect their money in a way that only they may give up that power. This slight change of dynamics have vast implications because suddenly individuals may provide decoy information or have the power to deny the oppressors of that information.
3) Bitcoin Cash is instant and scalable so that the fees will always be less than 1 penny per transaction. Yes, you heard us right. Even when the whole world is using Bitcoin Cash, the transaction will still remain at less than 1 penny. Compare this to Bitcoin Segwit where your money will be unconfirmed and stuck for many days or weeks. If you need to pay hospitalization bills or household bills quickly before the interest kicks in, you will appreciate how important sending money instantly is. Sometimes, it is a matter of life and death. You can do this with Bitcoin Cash.
4) Bitcoin Cash protects citizens from tyranny. Usually when disaster strikes, they strike without warning. If you have been through hyperinflation or have your money confiscated by banks, you will understand how tyranny feels like. Your money is taken away from you through no fault of yours. Back in 2013, citizens from Cyprus have between 30% and 40% of their money confiscated by the bank to bail out their country, without permission from the citizens. Did you think they expected it? Do you think when your bank do the same thing to you, you would expect it? Bitcoin Cash shifts the power from the banks back into the hands of the people. Suddenly, nobody can take your money away from you without your permission.
5) Bitcoin Cash is the most secure form of Bitcoin when compared to all other versions of Bitcoin. For example, you can lose your money from RBF with Bitcoin Segwit. People have also lost over $3 million dollars by using wallets endorsed by Bitcoin Gold. And Bitcoin Platinum was revealed to be a scam by a South Korean teenager.
If you want the most usable and secure form of Bitcoin, then Bitcoin Cash is for you. If you want to make the world a better place, then Bitcoin Cash is for you.