LocalBitcoinCash is a bootstrapped startup with limited resources. Despite so, we would like to do our part to grow the Bitcoin Cash ecosystem. That would be our priority first and foremost. We plan to share the revenues from the website, if any, back to the Bitcoin Cash ecosystem, including Bitcoin Cash users and businesses. Here are our progress and upcoming plans for doing just that.
11th Nov 2017
- Added Bitcoin Cash introduction video in English, Chinese, French, Hindi, Japanese, Spanish. Korean is coming soon!
5th Nov 2017
- Updated the listings section to be more user friendly.
31st Oct 2017
- Form fields no longer covered by label text after entering some values into it.
30th Oct 2017
- Fixed a bug on IPv6 address users login. (Special thanks to zquestz for helping to resolve this problem.)
- Added Japanese text.
28th Oct 2017
- Added business directory listings for Bitcoin Cash friendly business. It's empty now but these will be populated soon enough!
- Users may now add businesses to our directory to help promote businesses accepting Bitcoin Cash worldwide.
- Payment widget for businesses to accept Bitcoin Cash easily. Setup within minutes and start accepting Bitcoin Cash from your customers!
- Use our payment widget to send Bitcoin Cash to anyone as long as they have an email address!
- Added new Spanish text. (Special thanks to /u/PedroR82 for doing this.)
- Added new Chinese text.
23rd Oct 2017
- Added email and sms verifications.
- Update profile to set your nickname, country, etc
- Users profile to show verification levels, number of trades completed, trading volume completed, and amount in escrow to provide confidence for others to trade.
- Rewrote some text when creating new listing and search listings for better clarity and understanding.
- Improved the security when resetting the passwords.
21st Oct 2017
- Added Spanish language.
- Minimum trade amount set at $5 usd.
- Updated listing page to remember radio selection.
20th Oct 2017
- Added French language. (Special thanks to /u/Neutral_User_Name for doing this. Without this person, this may not have happened.)
- Removed the scrolling news ticker because it's annoying.
- Fixed a bug where user was unable to register in certain cases. (Thanks to /u/AndreKoster for reporting it.)
19th Oct 2017
- Added Chinese language.
- Added Hindi language.
- Added Japanese language.
- Added Korean language.
- Certain sections that couldn't make it in time for this first round of translations will be displayed in English until the next round of translations work starts.
18th Oct 2017
- Added Settings > Currency Preferences to allow users to save their preferred currencies so when creating new listings or search listings, they won't need to scroll through all the currencies.
17th Oct 2017
- Listing rates has the additional option to be based on market price percentages rather than fixed amount. The rates will be updated automatically every 15 minutes or so.
- Updated "My Listings" page to display the price and market price percentages.
- Homepage listings UX improvements.
- Amount round off to 5 decimal places.
16th Oct 2017
- Added State/City to listings.
15th Oct 2017
- Added email notifications for messages.
- Deposit wallet source address is now optional.
- Removed the general cryptocurrencies price table in the homepage.
- Removed the header cryptocurrencies price scrolling.
- Saves the email in login/registration/reset password form when error.
- Updated CSS style changes may take time to refresh due to cache.
- Updated the buttons to have more consistent look.
- Updated the homepage to display the listings.
- Updated the portfolio page to display available balance and amount in escrow.
14th Oct 2017
- Added over 100 new fiat currencies.
- Allow viewing of listings information without having to login.
- Removed the header banners for other pages.
13th Oct 2017
- Launch of https://LocalBitcoinCash.org/
- Remember user's preference (country)
- LBCH Revenues Sharing Plan
- Each successful trades provide coupons for new users to adopt Bitcoin Cash.
- Users may create custom coupons on their own to promote Bitcoin Cash.
- Android, iOS, Windows mobile apps
- ATMs for Bitcoin Cash globally so anyone can easily exchange between Bitcoin Cash and fiat currencies.
- Improve on Portfolio page.
- Public statistics (Number of transactions today, total, bch volume, members, recent signups, popularity by country, etc)
There are some other planned features involving collaborations with various partners and won't be revealed publicly until confirmed.